Tuesday 22 November 2011

Classic White Kitchens - Part 1

When it comes to creating a timeless, classic designed kitchen I believe you really can't go wrong with white. White kitchens stand the test of time. They are light, airy, happy places to spend time in and most importantly, they allow us to clearly see that they are CLEAN. For the same cleanliness reason, I think bed linen and towels should always be white too. I once had the misfortune of staying in a hotel (actually that is being far too kind - lets just call it a place that called itself a hotel) that had dark sheets and even darker towels, you never know what nasties may be hiding in that dark colour! Anyway I digress, below are some stunning white kitchens for you to enjoy...


Unknown










Aren't the kitchens above gorgeous? I'm sure you noticed this post was titled Part 1, I have so many images of stunning white kitchens I couldn't possibly fit them into one post (or perhaps 2) so I will post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, they made me drool just a little bit! What I wouldn't give for a huge American style island bench and big kitchen!

    ReplyDelete